Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 6 7

Thread: Got a surprise

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by wvdek
    Loving someone unconditionally, especially when they don't deserve it (don't take that the wrong way, please), is one of the hardest and the most rewarding things we can do.

Forgiveness is another very rewarding aspect of our lives. We may not forget, but in time, and with God's help, we can forgive.

Texasannie, I pray you hang in there. There will be a day when she comes back to you and you need to be ready with that unconditional love, especially when it seems no one else will be.
    You put into words exactly what I was thinking.

Blog Entries
    And what we all much remember that healing after pain and abuse is a slow process but, in that process there is always God loving us through the healing.

Blog Entries
    Texasannie My prayers and hugs to you. I know waht you are going threw. My daughter is the same way with my GS. My GS is now with my sister. I was also to see my DD and GS at Christmas. But they all changed thier plans and left us out. So no GS. But I'm not giving up.

that just made me think this life is made up of good people

Thank you. It gets to the point all we can do is give up and Let God. I will be praying for you and your GS and dD as well.....

Quit4u....that really hurts......but I hold on to the fact that some day they as well as myself will heal and love will overcome....its hard especially at Christmas.... I am so very sorry...you do understand the pain! But like I said, I will include you all in my prayers as well!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 6 7