Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Grace Start-Right Frame

Blog Entries
    Hi. Does anyone have a Grace Start-Right Frame? I have a limited amount of space and was looking at the crib size. I know that it is not adjustable, but the price is right. I do small things and if I really wanted to do a large quilt, I would just quilt in sections. I would be using a Viking Mega Quilter (the 9" one).

sounds like a great set up

I have a Grace Mini Pinn frame with a Viking Sapphire 830 on it, set up in crib size & love it!... I was looking at the little Gracie one, but hubby liked this one cause it wasn't wood, & he worried about it warping. These two are the same price, in case you are wondering. And don't buy from the Grace Co. directly, you can get much better deals elsewhere, like I did...

I have the Grace mini pinn frame also and love it. I too bought mine from a company other than Grace. Much cheaper and free shipping too. PM me if you need any more info.

Quote Originally Posted by PaperPrincess
    Hi. Does anyone have a Grace Start-Right Frame? I have a limited amount of space and was looking at the crib size. I know that it is not adjustable, but the price is right. I do small things and if I really wanted to do a large quilt, I would just quilt in sections. I would be using a Viking Mega Quilter (the 9" one).
    Hi, I just bought the 'Be line studio frame' and the same sewing machine as you! BUT I also checked out a great frame called 'Hinterberg' its well made and is on sale now for $599. they were $899. Can go up to a king but small too. 8-) just type in Hinterberg it will come up. 8-)The sale is at a site called 'Sewing Machines Plus'

CRH
    Think carefully about limiting yourself to a small size that can't be made larger. I started with the small size, but found it too limiting. Glad I was able to make mine larger!!

It isn't limited because you have your own rollers in different sizes. 8-) Also has a stretch model that will handle up to a 19inch sewing machine thats $899.

CRH
    Sorry Icon17 for not making my comment clear. I was referring to the crib size that paperprincess mentioned. :oops: :oops:

But if it fits your space Paperprincess, it would still be a great help in getting the small size quilts done. -- and DONE is good!!