Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Grace Z44 frame

Has anyone bought the Grace Z44 hand quilting frame? If you have, do you like it and would you advise someone else to buy one? The EZ3 is cheaper, but I'm not sure what the difference is. It has three rails instead of four, and I think the Z44 is more adjustable. I've gotten a wild hair (Tennessee term?) and need to be talked out of spending money.

Blog Entries
    Hi! I've been saying "wild hair" since I can remember-and I grew up in Southern California! I have the Grace II floor stand frame and I love the main two features-it has a 21" SQUARE frame (how many round quilts do we make???) that pivots and tilts in every direction and position (I can't quilt in any direction-mostly only from top to bottom and slightly in the left direction) has several height adjustments, and I can easily collapse it to store it when not in use. I bought it several years ago, and I love it.