Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Gracie FF EZ3 quilting frames

Was wondering if any of you have this quilting frame and what you like or dislike about it. I am thinking of buying one and want ot be sure it is all it claims to be. Are there any used ones for sale?

I have a grace frame. I've been trying to use it but a home sewing machine is not doing it for me. I found this website to ask what kind of sewing machines people are using with a grace frame because I guess I need to buy something.

I have a GraceEZ3 Frame for hand quilting. Bought when I had delusions of being patient enough to sit and hand quilt. Now it lives under my bed.

I liked the frame just fine. It held the quilt beautifully and was adjustable in every way needed. It was well made and easy to put together. I did it myself with little trouble and usually I am not good at that.

The only thing I did not like was how much room it took up. Of course I had a full bed size quilt on it so what did I expect?

I would sell mine as I don't see me using it, again due to my patience deficit.