Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 4 5

Thread: Gram's joy; teaching a GD to sew

This is indeed one of lifes' small pleasures and will create wonderful memories for her for her entire life.

Oh how cool OK! How fun to see such joy in a little one. So glad she has you as a grandma!
    "You have enough quilts made when your soul is filled, your creativity satisfied and your fingers just won't work anymore."

Just look at that smile!!!! (The li'le quilt is precious too.)
    Bev
    My initials are BB, so dublb is double B.

What a terrific post....how cool to have a GD to teach! (sigh...maybe one day for me). What a fast learner too! Great projects, looks like we have another "quilter to be". Thanks for sharing your joy....heartwarming.

OK what a beautiful GD you have and how much fun is it to teach the young ones how to sew, just watch out for your stash
    Karen

Blog Entries
    How wonderful. I have 2 nephews 10 and 4 . ,when I purchased a no 400 quilting machine. They came with me and listened to my how it works. When I got them home I started dinner leaving them to undo the machine . Next minute I could hear sewing. They had set the machine up and having a good go. Since then they have asked to learn how to knit and I had the sandwiching and quilting their quilts after they designed them. There are teenagers now with other interests but they can both sew. No children of my own so I must make do with this love the crunchie.
    Finished is better than a UFO

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 4 5