Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Great customer service

Blog Entries

Great customer service

I take a few online classes from Craftsy and I have loved them; they recently added "daily deals" offering FQ jelly rolls etc at discounted prices. I ordered 3 jelly rolls for 11.00 each, I have not opened them yet, but today I got a email from them stating that there was an error when they advertised the rolls as having 42 strips each, each roll only has 21 strips. They informed me that they would be refunding my entire purchase price, and to keep the jelly rolls for any problems that it might have caused.

I must say this is beyond customer service, I feel 11.00 would have been fine for amount of product, and would not have asked for a refund. Its so refreshing to see such great customer service in this day and age.........
    Lisa

Blog Entries
    How wonderful!!! I have joined Craftsy but haven't done much on it yet. When I get more time, I will be checking them out fully!
    No one has ever become poor by giving. - Anne Frank
    Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that. - Martin Luther King, Jr.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/TheQuiltedPig

Blog Entries
    I love their FMG class. I learned so much.,