Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 5 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: A Great Find At Harbor Freight

Blog Entries

A Great Find At Harbor Freight

While I was at JoAnn's my husband was at the Harbor Freight Store right next door. I was complaining about how all of the screwdrivers that I use to remove the pressure foot plate on my many sewing machines were always so tall and big around so here is the neatest little screwdriver that he got for me. As you can see from the pictures it has a removable bit that is magnetized so it won't fall out and it also have one of those things where you can set the screwdriver to turn the screw either left or right. I think it is going to be of great value to me and I thought you all might like to look at it.
    Attached Images Attached Images Click to view large image  Click to view large image 

was this the Joanns on Shawnee Mission Parkway?? I go there all the time....tomorrow too!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jodimarie View Post
    was this the Joanns on Shawnee Mission Parkway?? I go there all the time....tomorrow too!
    Well, I don't know if it was on Shawnee Mission Parkway but it was a Shawnee Mission Store.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackberry View Post
    While I was at JoAnn's my husband was at the Harbor Freight Store right next door. I was complaining about how all of the screwdrivers that I use to remove the pressure foot plate on my many sewing machines were always so tall and big around so here is the neatest little screwdriver that he got for me. As you can see from the pictures it has a removable bit that is magnetized so it won't fall out and it also have one of those things where you can set the screwdriver to turn the screw either left or right. I think it is going to be of great value to me and I thought you all might like to look at it.
    My husband told me it only cost $4.99. I think that is a real bargain

Smart guy! I hate using that silly flat screwdriver. I was buying some LED lights and storage containers, I just put one of these in my carts.

Thanks for the tip.

I use a dime to open my plate.
    Jean

This tool comes in so handy. I have a couple of them .... one in my tool drawer and one with my sewing stuff. They are so useful! Glad you found them.

and that Joann's and Harbor Freight provide hours of entertainment! .... although not cheap entertainment!
    Make it a scrappy happy day!

What a cool tool and husband!!!!!!!

Blog Entries
    How well does that arm grip the screwdriver? Have you had a chance to test drive it yet?

Blog Entries
    Would the magnet do some damage to a computerized sewing machine?
    If life gives you lemons, make a margarita.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 ... LastLast