Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Great Tool for Beginners

Did you know UTube has online tutorial videos for quilting? Paper piecing, blocks, you name it and you will find someone who has posted a how to. This is one of my favorite tools for when I get stuck or want to learn something new step by step.

Search Quilting Blocks or Paper Piecing or whatever you are looking to learn. You probably know about this but thought maybe it would be new to some.
    Blessings bunches
    Carolyn

Blog Entries
    Thanks for the reminder. Great help for all level of quilters.:)

Quote Originally Posted by Chickerson
    Did you know UTube has online tutorial videos for quilting? Paper piecing, blocks, you name it and you will find someone who has posted a how to. This is one of my favorite tools for when I get stuck or want to learn something new step by step.

Search Quilting Blocks or Paper Piecing or whatever you are looking to learn. You probably know about this but thought maybe it would be new to some.
    Blessings bunches
    Carolyn
    Been there, Love that!! Thanks for the reminder...I have to have the link in front of me or I forget about it!

Yes, Love it! That's where I learned how to make the quick tube pillowcases!