Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Growth Chart quilt pattern needed

Does anyone know where I can get a pattern for a quilted growth chart? I want to make one for my new granddaughter. Thanks for any help!

Welcome to the board from Southern California!

Don't know where to find one, have you tried Googling it? Maybe someone on here will know.

I have Googled it...no luck! And congratulations to you and your son for his safe return! Please tell him 'thank you' from me and my family. Susan

I'm sorry...it was your daughter who just returned from Iraq! Thanks to her. To your son also! We are big boaters and I know how valuable his skill is!

Thank you, I appreciate it. It was really special to have both of them as well as my other two daughters together for 2 days over the Holidays. First time in 6 years I have had all 4 together for Christmas Eve

Quote Originally Posted by suekay3
    Does anyone know where I can get a pattern for a quilted growth chart? I want to make one for my new granddaughter. Thanks for any help!
    Here is a giraffe one, you may like.

Well I tried to put a link in but for some reason it wouldn't come up, but it's on allcraft.net scroll right down to baby patterns.

Hope that helps a bit. :)