Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Hancocks of Paducah

Wow, I just got the new spring 2011 catalog and there sure are some beautiful fabrics in there. So nice to look at on a cold windy snowy day. I had an absolute fabricgasam when I got to the batiks!

I love batiks. It's probably a good thing I don't get that catalog. PunkQuilter, how far north are you? I attended college in Potsdam and lived in Altona for 9 months.

I got mine yesterday!! THere is just something about this catalog I cannot put it down! I am glad I am not the only one.

I was pouting this morning, because I couldn't get the website to let me order. DH went to get the mail....came back with the catalog!!!!!!! Apparently I ordered it sometime in the past!! WOW!!! Now I'm going to go drool over "stuff"!!! :)

Anyone been to the store? Worth a trip? I just hit the website and my "wish" list is pretty long. I also signed up for the weekly email specials... any ideas of what type of "specials" they give? Coupons for %age off??
    I am trying to decide if I should wait to order or pull the trigger now.
    Thanks
    :)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PunkQuilter
    Wow, I just got the new spring 2011 catalog and there sure are some beautiful fabrics in there. So nice to look at on a cold windy snowy day. I had an absolute fabricgasam when I got to the batiks!
    And you didn't buy anything yet?!?!?! I am so weak!! Mine came yesterday, logged onto the website this morning and ended up ordering $242 worth of sale stuff; jelly rolls, batiks, lots of great stuff. Look on the back of your catalog and see if there is the 10% off source code. I had never seen their catalog before, and yes it is to die for. I also got free shipping for spending over $200. Yes, I am a very weak person :roll: :lol: :roll:

i got my frist one the other day and boy is it a nice catalog..and can see myself getting into trouble with it

Power Poster sueisallaboutquilts's Avatar
    Love this topic! I took the catalog to bed with me and won a war with my cat over whether I was going to read it or snuggle with him. He "kissed" me but I told him to sleep near Daddy lol
    Isn't it almost overwhelming??? I was going crazy over all those fabbies :)

I gave it a quick lookie lou, but am so afraid of of looking, because I'll want it all.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by amandasgramma
    I was pouting this morning, because I couldn't get the website to let me order. DH went to get the mail....came back with the catalog!!!!!!! Apparently I ordered it sometime in the past!! WOW!!! Now I'm going to go drool over "stuff"!!! :)
    I couldn't get it to work on their site either. I just emailed them my address, they said they'd get me one. :)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast