Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Handcock fabric

I just found out that there is a Handcock Fabric store not to far away from Joann's in Kansas City. It is about 60 miles away from me but I usually make it to the city at least once a month. I'm going to be going there this weekend and was wondering if Handcocks has special coupons like Joanns does. I'm wanting to get some prequilted fabric and the only way I can afford it is if they offer a percent off coupon. So if any of you have any email coupons that you could forward to me I'd really apprecite it.
    Thanks for your help.

Barb

I know in Texas they don't do online coupons but do often have them in the store, if you join up in the membership(free) they mail you flyers.

Thanks CC I didn't know there was a Handcock Fabric in Kansas City. Wahoo I'm going tooooooooooooooo!!!!!
    Pam

Pam, I just found out that there is one in Indepence on Noland Road at about 35th street. I'm anxious to check it out and see how I like it.

Thanks I will too.
    pam

The Hancock Here in town has what is called a VIP club that you sign up for (free) and you get a little card like at the grocery stores.ther for awhile I was getting 40% off everything,haven't been there in awhile so don't know if they are still having that

I live in GA. The last couple of weeks they have had alot of good sales even without the coupons. Right now they have 40-50%off of their different fleeces. From what my flyer says it is for jan. 17, to Feb. 13. There is some sale on the cottons also. Hope this helps and that where you are at they have the same sales or even better for you.

Thanks everyone. I'll let you know how I like it next week after I've been there. I love to shop for fabric. :-)

I'm from Maryville, Mo. I didn't know there was a Hancocks in K.C. Is it off of Berry Road?

The one that I just found out about is actually in Independence on Noland Rd in the 3500 block.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast