Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Handeze

Has anyone out there ever used the "Handeze" fingerless 'support' gloves? I just found a pair on sale at the LQS and decided to give them a go. I could probably use a size smaller and if they help I'll buy another pair or two.

Power Poster sueisallaboutquilts's Avatar
    I want to get some too. I heard they are really good!

A friend of mine uses them all of the time!

I have used them for about 4 years now. I can not quilt more that about 15" without them, with them I can quilt at least a whole side of my queen quilt. I had surgery on my hand for arthritis and I still use them for any hand work. They are WONDERFUL!!!!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by featherweight
    I have used them for about 4 years now. I can not quilt more that about 15" without them, with them I can quilt at least a whole side of my queen quilt. I had surgery on my hand for arthritis and I still use them for any hand work. They are WONDERFUL!!!!!
    I got mine at Hancocks on sale, and I use one on my right hand all the time, I am cross-stitching Christmas stocking right now, My only problem is I have a slim, long hand, long fingers, so the cuff doesn't come back to my wrist, but it still helps a lot, I can tell when I don't have it on. I would recommend anyone with joint problems to get one.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sak658
    Quote Originally Posted by featherweight
    I got mine at Hancocks on sale, and I use one on my right hand all the time, I am cross-stitching Christmas stocking right now, My only problem is I have a slim, long hand, long fingers, so the cuff doesn't come back to my wrist, but it still helps a lot, I can tell when I don't have it on. I would recommend anyone with joint problems to get one.
    Here's an old joke...Stiff in the joints? Stay out of the joints!

DH has used them for years for computer work. If you check Joann's when they have their BOGO notions wall sale (starting on Sunday) they are sometimes on the wall.

Blog Entries
    my thumbs gave me quite a lot of trouble yrs ago and i used them. liked them a lot. I wonder where they are now? I must find them, i know i'll need them again one day.

Blog Entries
    I have these, and I love them! Was one of the best things I have ever purchased for quilting!! :thumbup: