Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Handiquilter prostitcher latest update >

Handiquilter prostitcher latest update

Handiquilter prostitcher latest update

Old 02-11-2017, 06:39 PM

Angry Handiquilter prostitcher latest update

Is anyone else having issues with their prostitcher freezing and not working right since the latest update? Mine is completely whacked today and I'm insanely frustrated!
Old 02-12-2017, 04:05 AM

We are doing our update Monday. Will see.

Have you joined the Facebook group, Prostitcher Posse? They have great information and many have updated.
Old 02-12-2017, 06:04 AM

I had not heard there was an update - but looks like it might be good to hold off a while. I know they had similar problems with an update (think two ago) and I missed that one too. By the time I learned there was an update, HQ had already released a second that fixed the crashing problem.
Old 02-12-2017, 01:30 PM

There is now the Standard Prostitcher which was what everyone had. In January, they released Prostitcher Premium which, when installed, will be a separate program. You can use either one. I was trained on Premium and it is very intuitive. Since they first released it, there is another update to correct a couple of issues. As with any program, there is a learning curve and some glitches. The experts out there are sending in bugs and requests for changes so there will be updates to premium in the future.
Old 02-12-2017, 04:29 PM

I'm having issues with the premium and was taught how to use the machine a couple months ago on the standard. Super frustrating! Thankfully, my computer minded man understands it and he's merrily quilting away now.
Old 02-13-2017, 03:20 PM

Sweetana3 did you do your update? I haven't updated my yet - waiting to hear if more are having problems.
Old 02-13-2017, 05:04 PM

Husband delayed update until Wed. Too many other things on his plate. I have made a copy of the instructions. Many have updated and other than a couple of issues, some operator and some prostitcher, the new system works. We used it while in training and discovered a couple of interesting issues but we did a whole lot of different shapes, resizing, etc. For a beginner and husband, I liked it. But I am very thankful for my handouts.

Now I am really excited to start on Art and Stitch and create some of my own designs. One tutorial shows how to use fonts to create lettering and lettering all over designs. So cool.