Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: hanky butterfly pattern

was wondering if anyone was able to find the butterfly quilt made from ladies hankerchiefs on the internet, I have been searching without much luck.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dehgranny6
    was wondering if anyone was able to find the butterfly quilt made from ladies hankerchiefs on the internet, I have been searching without much luck.
    here's an old post from this forum and a magazine they found the pattern in. Maybe you could find the magazine on ebay.
    http://www.quiltingboard.com/t-60048-1.htm

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysQuilting
    Quote Originally Posted by dehgranny6
    here's an old post from this forum and a magazine they found the pattern in. Maybe you could find the magazine on ebay.
    http://www.quiltingboard.com/t-60048-1.htm
    I'm also interested in a hankie pattern as my guild is going to have a hanky doll quilt challenge next Spring. May in Jersey

someone on the board was offering this pattern earlier today. Keep looking.Subject was: I have butterfly handerchief pattern if needed.

Power Poster
    Blog Entries
    It was sak658. She sent me an email from an old magazine so not copyrighted. It is free.

I have been looking for the butterfly quilt pattern made out of hankies for a long time. If anyone can help it would be appreciated.