Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Happy Camper >

Happy Camper

Happy Camper

Old 03-05-2011, 04:01 PM

Can someone post a picture of the curve master? I'm curious. Also, how much does a curve master run?
Old 03-05-2011, 04:20 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by kathdavis
Can someone post a picture of the curve master? I'm curious. Also, how much does a curve master run?
Here are a couple of pictures of the curve master for you. The first one shows it while it was on my Pfaff. The others are after I took the shank off of my machine.

Thanks,
Sherryl
Candlequilter

The left seam I sewed before I used my curve master the right side is with my curve master
[ATTACH=CONFIG]150977[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-150970.jpe   attachment-150971.jpe   attachment-150972.jpe  
Old 03-05-2011, 04:30 PM
Power Poster

http://shop.ebay.com/?_from=R40&_trk...All-Categories

Saw this on ebay but not sure if it's the one candlequilter means.
Old 03-05-2011, 05:13 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by sueisallaboutquilts
http://shop.ebay.com/?_from=R40&_trk...All-Categories

Saw this on ebay but not sure if it's the one candlequilter means.
Yes, that is exactly it. Thanks for posting that.

Sherryl
Candlequilter
Old 03-05-2011, 06:42 PM

Ok where you the one figuring out who much you spent?? whouldn't that be funny if we bought ours at the same time :) I just used mine today and I looked up on ask.com we got a really good deal!!! Wish I had met you there!! Jade

sorry that would be the oliso iron! So love it!! Best iron I have ever had really I mean that! cheaper than the rowenta I was looking at.
Old 03-05-2011, 07:19 PM

You can find them on Nancy's Notions web site

http://search.nancysnotions.com/?q=c...er&sp_cs=UTF-8
Old 03-05-2011, 08:17 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Quiltforme
Ok where you the one figuring out who much you spent?? whouldn't that be funny if we bought ours at the same time :) I just used mine today and I looked up on ask.com we got a really good deal!!! Wish I had met you there!! Jade

sorry that would be the oliso iron! So love it!! Best iron I have ever had really I mean that! cheaper than the rowenta I was looking at.
Sorry, but there wasn't anyone else there when I bought mine, it was probably around noon yesterday. It would have been nice to meet you there tho. I wondered a few times yesterday while I was walking around if there were any other quiltboard members there. I was by myself so it would have been fun to meet another member. So what kind of fun things did you find there?

Thanks,
Sherryl
Candlequilter
Old 03-05-2011, 08:19 PM

Oh darn I posted late the night before if anyone was going. I was going to be on my scooter but decided to walk we left around noon because my back was hurting. I would have loved to have meet other also! Maybe next time :)

Originally Posted by candlequilter
Originally Posted by Quiltforme

Sorry, but there wasn't anyone else there when I bought mine, it was probably around noon yesterday. It would have been nice to meet you there tho. I wondered a few times yesterday while I was walking around if there were any other quiltboard members there. I was by myself so it would have been fun to meet another member. So what kind of fun things did you find there?

Thanks,
Sherryl
Candlequilter