Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Happy Holidays

Hello Everybody
    Just a note to wish all very Peaceful and Healthy Holidays with lots of quilting time in the New Year to come :lol: :lol: .
    I will be leaving after Xmas and will be back at the end of Jan. 2007. Going to Lisbon and spend New Years with Mom. :lol: She does not have a computer I will miss all the fun I am having with you all. :cry: :cry: :cry:
    Until then happy quilting. :lol: :lol:
    Lucia

Hope you have a wonderful time with mom. We'll be right here when you get back.
    Kathy

Happy holidays, Lucia! Have a safe trip and a wonderful visit with momma...and don't forget to bring us all back a big bunch of fabric from Portugal! :lol: We'll miss your wit and wisdom!

Suz
    Lucia,
    Lucky you still having your Mom. Hug her for all of us who do not. Have a wonderful and safe trip. Perhaps you can check the local library for a computer to use. Most libraries have them for public use. Regardless, it will be fun catching up when you get back. Blessings. Suzanne

Boo
    Lucia, have a wonderful trip. You will most assuredly be missed and we will await your safe return. I don't mind telling you I am so jealous. I have never been out of the country. Please enjoy your time in Lisbon and post a pic of you and your Mom when you get back. :D

Merry Christmas and safe travels. Please bring back pictures! I still have my mom, thankfully, and plan on seeing her in January. I only get to go to Las Vegas. But they have fabric stores, too. :wink:

Lucia...Have a great and safe trip!

Merry Christmas to all!
    Randy

Lucia, have a safe trip and a wonderful Christmas and visit with your Mom

Judyjo