Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Harbor Freight tools round blades

Washington, playing with my fabric stash!
    Blog Entries
    Ya know, I bought my blades at Harbor Freight quite a few months ago. However, last week is when I used my first one. And, they work just as well as the Olfa blades and for a lot less money.

The only difference I found was that the little circle that the screw fits into is completely round instead of the type of hole that Olfa has. Fit the same and cuts just as well. For $1, you can't beat that.

~~~An official member of the blade club~~~

Would love to find those blades for my 60mm rotary cutter. Anyone have any ideas?

When they figure out what you are using the carpet cutter blades for the price will sky-rocket. Better stock up while they are still affordable. Blades are so expensive.

Blog Entries
    They don't have any for the 60mm rotary cutter. But if you decide to get a new rotary cutter, get one that is a 45 mm and you can get the blades CHEAP CHEAP. They are called Carpet Replacement Blades and they come in a package of 2 and the Number on them is item #97642. Well worth the price. AND if they do not have the blades, and have the carpet cutters...get one of them. And just toss or give away the actual cutter. :) Thats only less then $4.00 for the cutter and it comes with a couple of blades too.

Quote Originally Posted by icon17
    I just joined the 'Blade Club' here on the QB. :lol: I bought 10 packs with a Rain check! at a sale price of $1.49. Way cool, now I've got 20 blades and can cut away like a 'Mad Woman' :lol: on my FatQ's (got to use my Hubbys gift card to do it too!) 8-)
    Wish we had a Harbour Freight here in Canada... maybe one day..
    sass

I was there today...and they were all out... :thumbdown: good thing that I have enough...but I wanted to have more. :thumbup:

Washington, playing with my fabric stash!
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Airwick156
    They don't have any for the 60mm rotary cutter. But if you decide to get a new rotary cutter, get one that is a 45 mm and you can get the blades CHEAP CHEAP. They are called Carpet Replacement Blades and they come in a package of 2 and the Number on them is item #97642. Well worth the price. AND if they do not have the blades, and have the carpet cutters...get one of them. And just toss or give away the actual cutter. :) Thats only less then $4.00 for the cutter and it comes with a couple of blades too.
    Thank you. I do have a 45mm rotary cutter but I prefer my 60mm for my large cutting (if that makes any sense). I will have to switch my preference though, because I refuse to pay the outrageous price for the 60mm blades. :-D My current 60mm blade is about to give out. :-( :-( :-(

Murray, Ky. Looking for a nice cushy pillow to rest my head on!
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sassylass
    Quote Originally Posted by icon17
    I just joined the 'Blade Club' here on the QB. :lol: I bought 10 packs with a Rain check! at a sale price of $1.49. Way cool, now I've got 20 blades and can cut away like a 'Mad Woman' :lol: on my FatQ's (got to use my Hubbys gift card to do it too!) 8-)
    Wish we had a Harbour Freight here in Canada... maybe one day..
    sass
    Have you checked online to see if they will ship to canada?

I got a flier in the mail and blades are on sale til the end of the month 2/ $1.49. You can not beat that. I love them.

This blade tip was the best ever! I ordered some on Tuesday. Can't believe the price. Only $1.49 for 2 blades at Harbor Freight. They happened to be on sale too....regular price was $1.99 for 2 blades. Can't beat that price anywhere.

Thank you so much for the good lead.

Mary

Yep, they work well. I just got my rain check in, and I am keeping this order just for me! I have shared my other orders, but not this time! So don't tell anyone, but they are mine alone :)

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast