Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Harbor Freight Website

When an item is backordered,(yeah, the cutting blades) does it still take your order? It's not working for me, keeps showing my shopping cart as empty

It back ordered mine automatically when I placed the order on the website, and showed that they had been ordered. Not being a big computer wizard, I don't know what else to tell you except maybe to try later. ;-) Good luck!

It could also be that they were so overwhelmed with orders. I ordered my blades 9/30 and they are still back ordered until Nov. 18. So they may just have that item unavailable at this time. But I would still try again, and again.

Thanks for responding, you've anwered my question. I guess it's them, not me

Blog Entries
    I ordered mine 08/12/2010, I waited and waited. Got a card in the mail thanking me for the order. Waited & waited. Contacted them on Friday, they notified me that they don't hold backorders. My order had been cancelled 08/12. Oh well. Now I will have to reorder again and they have gone up in price.

Quote Originally Posted by hobo2000
    I ordered mine 08/12/2010, I waited and waited. Got a card in the mail thanking me for the order. Waited & waited. Contacted them on Friday, they notified me that they don't hold backorders. My order had been cancelled 08/12. Oh well. Now I will have to reorder again and they have gone up in price.
    Hobo,
    I ordered right after I got back from vacation in August, so around the 20th. I received my blades about two weeks ago, so clearly my order wasn't canceled. I think you were given misinformation. Try again.

I ordered my blades on 8/13 and received them a couple of weeks ago. I also was sent a post card while they were backordered with the option of cancelling my order or waiting on them because of Fed. Trade Comm. that gives the customer the choice to cancel if items aren't shipped within 30 days of ordering.

I just got finished with my order and had none of the issues I had earlier. I guess they were just swamped!