Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Has any one bought thread from Long Creek Mills?

I got an email from them today and was wondering if any one has bought from them and if you did, are you happy with the service/product?

http://www.longcreekmills.com/

I really need to buy some serger thread and buying 4 spools at a time can be expensive. They have some really good prices just want to know if they have a good product.

Blog Entries
    I have purchased from them and was very satisfied. It was several years ago and I bought a lot of thread and haven't needed to buy more recently, but I was very happy with them at that time.

Thanks Judy!

I was worried about quality. You know the old saying "You get what you paid for!" I want a good deal on thread but not if it harms the finished product. After spending a lot of money on a serger and also on fabric, doesn't make much sense to buy poor quality thread. But, buying 4 spools at a time can get very pricey if I buy from the LQS.

I figure I need a set of light thread and a set of dark thread to get started.

I Really Like there thread...I buy the big King spools good for sewing, quilting and really a good price to..

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AlienQuilter
    I got an email from them today and was wondering if any one has bought from them and if you did, are you happy with the service/product?

http://www.longcreekmills.com/

I really need to buy some serger thread and buying 4 spools at a time can be expensive. They have some really good prices just want to know if they have a good product.
    Not familiar with them. I buy all my thread from Atlanta Thread.

http://store.atlantathread.com/seandbl.html

Thanks Bev and Lady-T.

I've bookmarked the Atlanta Thread site.

Connecting Threads has wonderful thread and the price is not too bad. The colors they have available are great.
    Sue

Banned
    Their return policy is very good even refunding the cost of returning the thread. It is worth taking a chance.
    I have heard of them and nothing negative.

I bought some embroidery thread from them and was very satisfied with thier service and quality.

I have thread from LCM and it is good. Cannot believe their prices! Well worth doing business with them.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast