Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Has anyone bought fabric from Eleanor Burns?

I was just wondering what the difference is between "Fabric Frenzy" and "Quilt Shop Collections". The "Frenzy" fabric is cheaper, so I was wondering if the quality is not as good as the "Quilt Shop" fabrics.

Blog Entries
    They are just older lines of fabric. Same quilt shop quality.

Barb

AS a matter of fact I just received my last order from El. Burns about an hour ago.
    All of the fabrics I ordered were Robert Kaufman or Hoffman, no disappointment in the order ( other than one item , of course the one I liked best was out of stock). These were all from the quilt shop collections.
    I have had previous orders that some ( one out of 7) of fabrics just listed under the fabric frenzy , were not really up to snuff or on the same quality as the quilts shop collection. My advise when shopping on her site at the frenzy , stick to manufactures you know.

Loved everything from there.No problems with it fast,cheep shipping with extras!

No cheap fabric from Eleanor Burns. All top quality fabric. I have loved every piece I ever ordered.

I've bought from her store in Paducah when I'm there and also her tent at Carson Park during the quilt show. I didn't see one fabric that I wouldn't have loved to own. They're all top quality.

I received an order the other day....ordered 5-6 yrd cuts for backing....They have great Quality fabric...

I just bought 6 yards from her fabric frenzy (sale section). I loved the fabric when it came, nice quality.