Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: has anyone ever....

done the Marti Michell patterns such as her kalidoscope ABC's or any others?...I picked up one of her rulers yesterday and watched her toutorial onlne at quilters tv she went step by step and it looked very easy to do...any input on Marti Michell stuff?....

http://www.frommarti.com/home.html

There is the link to her own home page. Thanks for bringing her to my attention. She has a great website.

Linda D.

i've gotten her machine quilting in sections book but haven't had a chance to try it out yet. i've also seen much of her stuff at Hancock Fabrics in teh quilting notions aisle, just haven't had time to study it.

sorry, i'm not much help . . .

Quote Originally Posted by fabricluvr
    i've gotten her machine quilting in sections book but haven't had a chance to try it out yet. i've also seen much of her stuff at Hancock Fabrics in teh quilting notions aisle, just haven't had time to study it.

sorry, i'm not much help . . .

thanks for the tip about Hancocks I have had a heck of a time finding her books or her small ruler...the quilt shop I go to don't carry anything by her...she makes it all look so easy...

sorry I can't help you either but looks intersting....

Quote Originally Posted by Granny Cat
    thanks for the tip about Hancocks I have had a heck of a time finding her books or her small ruler...the quilt shop I go to don't carry anything by her...she makes it all look so easy...
    if you have to drive very far, let me check first to make sure it was her stuff before you make a special trip. i know it was one of the 'famous' quilters lines, because i was surprised to see it.

stay tuned . . .

Quote Originally Posted by fabricluvr
    Quote Originally Posted by Granny Cat
    if you have to drive very far, let me check first to make sure it was her stuff before you make a special trip. i know it was one of the 'famous' quilters lines, because i was surprised to see it.

stay tuned . . .

hahaha ok I'll hold off until I hear from you...it is a little drive for me across town thats why I never remember to think of Hancocks fab...she dmonstrated her ruler on tv an it was so handy...thanks for checking...