Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Main
  • Has anyone made..... >
  • Has anyone made.....

• Has anyone made.....

Old 06-01-2015, 06:24 AM

They are also on Facebook if you are interested.
    Old 06-01-2015, 06:30 AM

I have made about 11 or so of their patterns. The special that the have was for those who participated in the webinar an test pattern. I will say that you need a very sharp pair of scissors such as Ginger embroidery. They are sharp to the point. Also an exato knife to put small slits in each cutout spot to be able to insert the scissors better. Start with the smallest first going from the middle of pattern outward. Cut the outside last.
    Old 06-01-2015, 06:52 AM

I made the bear into a pillow. I would suggest batiks or mottled fabric and good contrast between the design and the backing.
    Old 06-01-2015, 08:58 AM

Originally Posted by Maggie_Sue
    Wow their patterns awesome. Do not see that the fabric listed is a choice...hummmm
    I have bought from them. Great customer service. They just did a podcast of how to use their products. It might still be available. They sell ready to iron silouttes, patterns for them, and fabrics are sold separately. Look closer, all of the fabrics are available through them. The patterns are not hard, just takes time. They are in Soldotna Alaska, so I sent my stepson who lives in Soldotna, in to reconoiter for me. He said they are "as much fun as Jenny Doan appears to be". Shop accordingly. ��
    Old 06-01-2015, 09:05 AM

I purchased several of their patterns too. They are still waiting for me! LOL
    Old 06-01-2015, 09:34 AM

[QUOTE=madamekelly;7213494]I have bought from them. Great customer service. They just did a podcast of how to use their products. It might still be available. They sell ready to iron silouttes, patterns for them, and fabrics are sold separately. Look closer, all of the fabrics are available through them. The patterns are not hard, just takes time. They are in Soldotna Alaska, so I sent my stepson who lives in Soldotna, in to reconoiter for me. He said they are "as much fun as Jenny Doan appears to be". Shop accordingly. ��[/
    Old 06-01-2015, 05:30 PM

I was on their site but couldn't figure out how to order. Everything on there just about was sold out. Either that or I didn't understand! lol That's possible too!
    Old 06-01-2015, 06:30 PM

Originally Posted by annette1952
    I was on their site but couldn't figure out how to order. Everything on there just about was sold out. Either that or I didn't understand! lol That's possible too!
    I just sent them a note about your trouble, and am waiting for a response now.
    Old 06-02-2015, 03:13 AM

I have been keeping my eye on this website for several weeks and have really enjoyed it. I have just been trying to decide "when" to order for a Christmas present for my son. I went ahead and ordered this morning and had no trouble at all. The fabric choice comes in when you order the laser cut option, I believe. There are about 10 batik choices and that is all and they only have 1 bolt of each. So order quickly ladies.

Shannon
    Old 06-02-2015, 04:00 AM

They certainly are beautiful to look at! But the video stated.......trace and cut...then I looked at all those details and thought naw!........tracing on batik can be tricky...what do you use...a marker I'm thinking, then to cut out all those little curves,slits,innies, outies...I don't know if I have that kind of patience ..........but I bookmarked it anyway!!!!!!