Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Has anyone quilted with a Pfaff Creative 4.0 using Grand Dreams Hoop?

Has anyone quilted with a Pfaff Creative 4.0 using Grand Dreams Hoop?

I saw a quilt that was completely quilted using the Grand Dreams Hoop and the embroidery unit on a Creative 4.0 I have this, but can't figure out how to get the stitch design to quilt it. Anyone have any advice?

Thanks!

Joey

I have a CV and the dream hoop, cannot help you but very interested in learning.
    :-( I wish I was a full time quilter!
    Andrea (Margate, FL)

You could email Pfaff from thier web site and ask them. You can also contact your dealer.ld be able to helo you with that question.

Hi, I too have the creative 4 and grand dream hoop. Visit Digitechdesigns and look at their Pantograph designs for long arm quilting machines. If you contact them they will digitise the design you like in VIP format for your Pfaff and put it on their sister site Digitechembroidery where you can purchase the design and download it straight onto your USB stick. When you load it onto your machine you can create another copy of the design so that it is in both sides of the Grand Design Hoop. There is only about 1/4" gap between the two designs when the hoop is turned. Dont forget to match up the start and finishing points on both sides once you have quilted it out

You still have to split the design and reverse the hoop. If you do try - better work on perfect placement and be prepared to mark. Perfect placement should be in the manual. I have the 2170 and the Dream Hoop.