Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 5 6

Thread: Has anyone seen a pattern like this one?

Your quilt is very beautiful. Do you have any quilts entered at the Ventura County Fair?

Pat

No, I've honestly never entered a quilt in anything. But I've been out to the fairgrounds in Ventura and I've gone to the quilt show there. :D

So I'm wondering if anyone has one together yet? Well, anyone other than the unknown 'person' who created it. Nice one Leslee, please post pictures of the restored quilt for us.

This is an absolutely beautiful quilt! Oh My!

I am curious if anyone has actually made it after reading through your entire thread?

I have a lot of software (like Barbara Brackman's Blockbase) & I have yet to find anything even closely resembling this.

I also have never seen a pattern like this. While I have been quilting for only 13 years(this begins # 14) I have always admired quilts & looked at them.

Trust me, I am old enough to have seen almost all the patterns at one time or another. :mrgreen:

Riley

Thats a lovely quilt.

Helen

Wow, I realized I hadn't read the entire thread and then happened on the pattern and graphic. Great job Patrice. I guess I'll be adding another project to my already crowded agenda.

Thanks so much for sharing. Maybe we should start a thread if a bunch of us are going to give it a go. What does anyone think?

Helen

Nevermind! I finally read the dates on the previous posts! Geesh, I'm brain dead today.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 5 6