Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Has anyone tried Marci Baker's tumbling blocks instructions?

I just bought the book Tumbling Blocks ABC-3D and watched the Utube video. Also order her triangle ruler. Wondering if anyone else has experience they would be willing to share about her method. Thanks in advance for any wisdom.

I saw it done on Simply Quilts years ago and then bought the booklet, the first one, "Not Your Grandmother's Tumbling Blocks" soon after. See if this link is any more helpful for you: http://www.hgtv.com/decorating/tumbl...cks/index.html There are also the older Utube videos.

What is it that you are wanting to know?

Quote Originally Posted by BKrenning
    I saw it done on Simply Quilts years ago and then bought the booklet, the first one, "Not Your Grandmother's Tumbling Blocks" soon after. See if this link is any more helpful for you: http://www.hgtv.com/decorating/tumbl...cks/index.html There are also the older Utube videos.

What is it that you are wanting to know?
    I sure miss SQ! They used to have archived links to all of them. Now, they're gone! Boo, HGTV

Blog Entries
    I have, I made a seven sisters quilt using her method. My next project is GMFG.

Blog Entries
    Starch your fabric, it will help with the bias cuts :D:D:D

Thanks for tips and information. I need to both read and see something to really learn it. Didn't discover about learning styles until I was adult. I will starch the fabric. Am looking forward to receiving her ruler et al. :thumbup: