Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Has anyone used Dream Puff batting by Quilters Dream?

Has anyone used Dream Puff batting by Quilters Dream?

I won a gift certificate from an online store and not sure what to get. Everyone here says that Quilters Dream batting is the best. Has anyone tried the Dream Puff batting? It is supposed to be made from micro fibres. Want to know how hot or cool it is. I keep trying other brands of cotton batting and keep going back to W&N, but it is so heavy. Does anyone out there know?

Thank you for any info you can give. Know someone has tried it. Inquiring minds want to know. LOL

It is nice to quilt with and has nice loft. Similar to any other polyester batt in terms of whether it's warm or cool to sleep under. If I had a gift certificate I would go for Dream Wool if you want loft or Dream Orient for more traditional look. They are both personal favorites. I love all their batting.
    Cheryl Robinson
    http://www.silverneedlestitching.com
    APQS Millenium Longarm with Intelliquilter

I love Dream Wool and only use Dream bamboo for folks with allergies to wool.
    Dream batting in my opinion is exactly what it says it is a 'dream'. Best stuff I have ever found.

Quote Originally Posted by Grandma58 View Post
    I love Dream Wool and only use Dream bamboo for folks with allergies to wool.
    Dream batting in my opinion is exactly what it says it is a 'dream'. Best stuff I have ever found.
    Dream Wool is just that... dreamy! I love wool batting!
    (`v)
    `*..*
    .*).*)
    (.(. (..`..♥ rebecca

I've heard from others are the Dream Select is the best for hand quiltings. Intend to get some for my next quilt.