Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Has this happened to you?

The local JoAnn's relocated from our mall into another plaza, with the new area at least 4 times the original size. I went today, coupons in hand and was immediately overwhelmed! So much to choose from, the bolts and bolts of 100% cottons, the batiks, and new seasonal arrivals......I ended up only purchasing sone new machine needles, a new iron, iron on fusible web and a new Sunbonnet Sue applique book. I simply couldn't decide!

Lucky you! I really wish there were JoAnns in Holland. :D So I'm turning a little bit green :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol: :lol:

The Joann's that I always go to recently went from a "small" store to a super store. talk about fabric fabric everywhere!!!! I don't think I get overwhelmed by the amount I just have a hard time deciding some times!

Blog Entries
    I get like that both in JoAnns and Fields Fabrics!! It is hard to choose, when I really want them all!!!!

Banned
    We only have one JoAnn in my town but we have quite a few Hancock Fabrics. The one in Jackson TN was relocating and was selling off everything including the fixtures for dirt cheap prices. I picked up quite a bit of OOP material and almost bought several fixtures but then I was thinking how in the world I was going to get it home LOL. I am still kicking myself about not buying the fixtures but next time I go to Jackson I will be in my truck and not the Town Car.

Billy

This July, I was in Hancocks of Paducah and there was soooo much fabric!!!
    Yeeek! I almost had a panic attack fearing I would miss something!