Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hats off to online Business

I would like to point out the wonderful experience I have had with a couple of online suppliers. The first is Kathy's Quilts. Her book Quility with Kathy machine quilting magic-is so worth the money spent, she provided excellent service, prompt reply to emails...wonderful experience.

The second is fabric.com, also excellent communication, prompt fast service, and when my order came and wasn't correct, they immediately corrected their order.

The third one being superior threads. Again excellent communication, excellent service. I haven't been so impressed with online businesses as I have with these three companies.

Also, because I have learned of these companies here on this board....thanks to those that suggested them.

Thank you for letting me praise these companies.

I order from fabrics.com at least once a month...one of the pieces I ordered had a couple of grease dots...nothing major...but I wouldn't be able to use all of the fabric...I called Customer service and they were so nice. Sent out a replacement piece the same day....I still have the bad piece...they don't want it back....so I will use the good parts on a donation project.

Blog Entries
    do you have the link for Kathy's Quilts

Quote Originally Posted by pstoner
    I would like to point out the wonderful experience I have had with a couple of online suppliers. The first is Kathy's Quilts. Her book Quility with Kathy machine quilting magic-is so worth the money spent, she provided excellent service, prompt reply to emails...wonderful experience.

The second is fabric.com, also excellent communication, prompt fast service, and when my order came and wasn't correct, they immediately corrected their order.

The third one being superior threads. Again excellent communication, excellent service. I haven't been so impressed with online businesses as I have with these three companies.

Also, because I have learned of these companies here on this board....thanks to those that suggested them.

Thank you for letting me praise these companies.

Kudos to our online suppliers. They save us time, energy, gas, money, etc. I absolutely love Fabric.com.http://www.fabric.com/ A $35 purchase always gets you free shipping and you get a bunch of fabric if you shop the sales. If they mess up, you always win. True customer service! If you order something tell them to send me a coupon. I'm in advertising! LOL!

Blog Entries
    I only order from business that are posted here as having great service, Not just for 8 out of 10 customers but for 10 out of 10 customers.

I have never ordered from fabrics.com but I have made several purchases from thousandsofbolts.com and missouri quilt co and both of them have had excellent customer service and excellent products. They both had very fast shipping times.

I make rag quilts and fabric.com is a great site for flannel. They shipped the wrong fabric once, I called them, and they immediately shipped the correct fabric and asked me NOT to ship the other back. I was/am very satisfied with their service.

http://www.kathyquilts.com

here you go. Her book is great. I am so glad that I got it, it helped so much.

Blog Entries
    I have had great service from
    http://www.whittlesfabrics.com/ and also
    http://www.wishuponaquilt.com/
    both answer any questions promptly and with both of them I had my fabric delivered to Australia in 7 days. Gotta be happy with that.

You are a bunch of wicked temptresses - I have just paid off my credit card . . . . oh shame . . .. hehehe

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast