Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Have frame--no manual!

Good morning all. I have been blessed with the loan of a Handiquilter frame but the set up instructions are missing. Tried to print from the handiquilter site and the page was gone. Does anyone have a suggestion of where I might find out how to set up the frame? Ya'll seem to be able to find solutions to everything so I hope you can help me too. Thanks

Blog Entries
    I would call Handi Quilter and see if I could get a set of instructions.

Will try that. Thanks

There's a Handiquilter group on Yahoo. You could probably get help and advice there.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Handiquilters/

Thanks so much. DH has the frame together, now I have to fix the leaders on the poles and attach a quilt. Yea!!

Blog Entries
    After my HQ system was delivered to me pre-assembled with no manual for the table, I relocated and the movers completely disassembled the table. I wrote for the instructions to the table, and still have the pdf file.

I just bought a used one too, and they do not come with written instructions, which is crazy. Not even one you can print off the internet. I did get a video, so that helps a lot. Written instructions would have been nice though. I would love to have a copy of the pdf file.

I just got it set up today, any hints on how to quilt on it? It seems I have to reach quite a ways to see what I am quilting, is that true? I sure hope not. I had to make the wider leader from scratch and had problems with my sewing machine, which I posted about. So I just stopped and will wait till tomorrow to get started.

I would also like the pdf. I am not having much success--keep breaking needles. We put the tracks close to the front edge of the table, but it is a little hard on the back. I stepped away from it last night, too, and this morning I broke another needle. Think it is operator trouble more than anything.

I have the instructions ..Pm you