Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 5 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Have you heard of Noddy from Toy Town?

Orchard Park, NY (near Buffalo, which is near Niagara Falls)
    Blog Entries
    Quoted from Quilting Treasures' website:

"Noddy is a little wooden boy who lives in Toy Town and is a character created by British author Enid Blyton. Noddy's signature red, yellow and blue vehicles as well as scenes from Toy Town create the basis for this collection."

So this is an upcoming licensed collection, but (not being in the UK) I have never heard of Noddy. Have you ever heard of him?
    Attached Images Attached Images    

I have heard of Noddy but not since my oldest was very young and he is 16 now.

Noddy was around with Thomas the Tank Engine (also from the UK).

Never heard of 'him', but he sure looks like the 'boy' from a kids Christmas cartoon movie :)

Yes! I run a daycare out of my house we watch A LOT of kid tv (well up to 2 hours a day) It plays on PBSKids. It's a cute show. I have younger kids and 3 school aged kids. The school aged kids get a little bored because I don't allow cartoon shows like Spongebob, Ed, Edd & Eddy, and most of the other shows like those. So, its young kids cartoons and educational shows only, like Dora, Noddy, Backyardigans, Peep (I love Peep)

Cute fabric!

Now you're talking my language...that's what 's on at my house for the little ones

All small children love Noddy!!One of the shows for kids to watch.I would buy it.

Of course I have heard of Noddy - I grew up with Noddy and Mr Plod ;-) Enid Blyton wrote a lot of great childrens' books.

Noddy was in a series of books written by Enid Blyton- the Goddess of childrens literature (imho). I loved Noddy when I was younger, and the famous five, and the secret seven and the magic faraway tree....

Senior Member quilter on the eastern edge's Avatar
    This is a real coincidence. I was talking about the Noddy books the other evening. This was prompted by one of the characters on Coronation Street mentioning Big Ears, one of the characters from the books.

Yes - we lived in the UK for a year when I was little. We have many of the Noddy books.

Cheers, K

Page 1 of 5 1 2 ... LastLast