Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Have you seen Gallery of Quilts on here?

Blog Entries
    It's new. Someone mentioned gallery of quilts in a post , I searched, I quess not enough, but I just found it .It's at the top of the picture section, very very nice. Please thank everyone involved. Cat on mac is doing this . You have to check it out. Thank you. Thank you.It's a good thing. :thumbup: http://www.quiltingboard.com/t-96339-1.htm

Blog Entries
    I went searching myself after it was mention earlier and found it.
    thanks

other side of the black stump, Perth Western Australia
    Blog Entries
    yes I found it too and what a great idea! :thumbup: :thumbup:

What a wonderful idea and thank you very much to the one who is doing it...what a lot of time has gone into it.

Quote Originally Posted by amazon
    It's new. Someone mentioned gallery of quilts in a post , I searched, I quess not enough, but I just found it .It's at the top of the picture section, very very nice. Please thank everyone involved. Cat on mac is doing this . You have to check it out. Thank you. Thank you.It's a good thing. :thumbup: http://www.quiltingboard.com/t-96339-1.htm
    Thank you for that information...and thanks to the person who put it together...So nice to be able to go and see in groups and get more ideas on which path you want to take

Blog Entries
    Wonderful section. Thanks to Cat-on-a-mac and PatriceJ for getting this together.Now if if were made more easy to find. It's an awesome board already, and it just keeps getting better.

Quote Originally Posted by olebat
    Wonderful section. Thanks to Cat-on-a-mac and PatriceJ for getting this together.Now if if were made more easy to find. It's an awesome board already, and it just keeps getting better.
    I agree, this is great! I wish it were easier to find too. Even with a bookmark it is an elusive bugger. :)