Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Have you tried PajamaQuilter Rethreaded???

Blog Entries
    I am very curious...
    If you have purchased this product, I would love to know your thoughts on it.
    Are they more difficult to learn than PajamaQuilter Reloaded? Have you tried the patterns? Did you have fun doing them? I love her sense of humor, but it is a lot of money for the dvd and book.

Never heard of this . Going to have to go look now .

This is a new one to me.

Now that is something I would invest in.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sadiemae
    I am very curious...
    Are they more difficult to learn than PajamaQuilter Reloaded? Have you tried the patterns? Did you have fun doing them? I love her sense of humor, but it is a lot of money for the dvd and book.
    I have a question, is she doing this on a long arm, or just on a regular machine? I didn't find what method she was using, but I didn't check out everything on the site.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerbie
    I am very curious...
    I have a question, is she doing this on a long arm, or just on a regular machine? I didn't find what method she was using, but I didn't check out everything on the site.
    Dawn uses a longarm, but you can do the same free motion quilting on your regular machine.

I am very curious...
    I asked at our sew day yesterday about it and she sews on a longarm but it can be done on a sewing machine. One of the ladies has the first book and all pages pretty much are the designs she has made without much instruction.

I was going to buy that book but happy I saw it first. I need more experience before I buy this book since I am new at sewing. Need to learn the basics first.

Great for those with experience.

Never heard of it!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by clsurz
    I am very curious...
    I asked at our sew day yesterday about it and she sews on a longarm but it can be done on a sewing machine. One of the ladies has the first book and all pages pretty much are the designs she has made without much instruction.

I was going to buy that book but happy I saw it first. I need more experience before I buy this book since I am new at sewing. Need to learn the basics first.

Great for those with experience.
    Dawn Ramirez has created her own patterns. The book has drawings, but she shows how to draw them and quilt them on the videos. I think it is kind of neat she lives in Idaho, and not very far from me. I love her sense of humor and she tries to make you feel relaxed, and she tries to help you overcome the "I have to be perfect" feelings. I was just curious about the 2nd video.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CarrieAnne
    Never heard of it!
    http://www.pajamaquilter.com/

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast