Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Have you tried PajamaQuilter Rethreaded???

  1. #1
    Power Poster Sadiemae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    11,365
    Blog Entries
    20
    I am very curious...
    If you have purchased this product, I would love to know your thoughts on it.
    Are they more difficult to learn than PajamaQuilter Reloaded? Have you tried the patterns? Did you have fun doing them? I love her sense of humor, but it is a lot of money for the dvd and book.

  2. #2
    Senior Member cassie69emt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Western New York
    Posts
    383
    Never heard of this . Going to have to go look now .

  3. #3
    Moderator littlehud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    SW Iowa
    Posts
    32,965
    This is a new one to me.

  4. #4
    Super Member clsurz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Coastal Georgia
    Posts
    1,490
    Now that is something I would invest in.

  5. #5
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Some where in way out West Texas
    Posts
    2,423
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Sadiemae
    I am very curious...
    If you have purchased this product, I would love to know your thoughts on it.
    Are they more difficult to learn than PajamaQuilter Reloaded? Have you tried the patterns? Did you have fun doing them? I love her sense of humor, but it is a lot of money for the dvd and book.
    I have a question, is she doing this on a long arm, or just on a regular machine? I didn't find what method she was using, but I didn't check out everything on the site.

  6. #6
    Power Poster Sadiemae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    11,365
    Blog Entries
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Sadiemae
    I am very curious...
    If you have purchased this product, I would love to know your thoughts on it.
    Are they more difficult to learn than PajamaQuilter Reloaded? Have you tried the patterns? Did you have fun doing them? I love her sense of humor, but it is a lot of money for the dvd and book.
    I have a question, is she doing this on a long arm, or just on a regular machine? I didn't find what method she was using, but I didn't check out everything on the site.
    Dawn uses a longarm, but you can do the same free motion quilting on your regular machine.

  7. #7
    Super Member clsurz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Coastal Georgia
    Posts
    1,490
    Quote Originally Posted by Sadiemae
    I am very curious...
    I have a question, is she doing this on a long arm, or just on a regular machine? I didn't find what method she was using, but I didn't check out everything on the site.
    I asked at our sew day yesterday about it and she sews on a longarm but it can be done on a sewing machine. One of the ladies has the first book and all pages pretty much are the designs she has made without much instruction.

    I was going to buy that book but happy I saw it first. I need more experience before I buy this book since I am new at sewing. Need to learn the basics first.

    Great for those with experience.

  8. #8
    Power Poster CarrieAnne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Whitewater, WI
    Posts
    26,194
    Never heard of it!

  9. #9
    Power Poster Sadiemae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    11,365
    Blog Entries
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by clsurz
    Quote Originally Posted by Sadiemae
    I am very curious...
    I have a question, is she doing this on a long arm, or just on a regular machine? I didn't find what method she was using, but I didn't check out everything on the site.
    I asked at our sew day yesterday about it and she sews on a longarm but it can be done on a sewing machine. One of the ladies has the first book and all pages pretty much are the designs she has made without much instruction.

    I was going to buy that book but happy I saw it first. I need more experience before I buy this book since I am new at sewing. Need to learn the basics first.

    Great for those with experience.
    Dawn Ramirez has created her own patterns. The book has drawings, but she shows how to draw them and quilt them on the videos. I think it is kind of neat she lives in Idaho, and not very far from me. I love her sense of humor and she tries to make you feel relaxed, and she tries to help you overcome the "I have to be perfect" feelings. I was just curious about the 2nd video.

  10. #10
    Power Poster Sadiemae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    11,365
    Blog Entries
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by CarrieAnne
    Never heard of it!
    http://www.pajamaquilter.com/

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.