Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Having problems

Blog Entries
    for the last few days I can't reply to any posts as the reply box is no longer there. This morning I went to open my latest message board and am unable to. Just wondered if this is a problem for others too.

not I (knock on wood)

Murray, Ky. Looking for a nice cushy pillow to rest my head on!
    Blog Entries
    I haven't had problems with the reply box but I have had other problems.

Blog Entries
    mine is okay, please send a note to taliarose

Hi, I can't even get to today's (4/5/2011) "list of latest active topics" the site is not blue in my e-mail so I decided to go to google and type that info in and nowhere to be found. Can some help me out. This site is so addictive -- I have to read it before the penquins game starts at 7-7:30 pm -- thank you for your help. I just love this site. It's ashame we aren't living in the same neighbor hood --- we would be sewing, trading fabric and quilting all the time , maybe everyday. Wow, what a thought. Thanks again for your help.

Seems like different people are having different problems. Seems strange, doesn't it? Sometimes pictures don't load for me. . .but- I'm sure they'll get it all fixed soon!

Quote Originally Posted by fuzzymom
    Hi, I can't even get to today's (4/5/2011) "list of latest active topics" the site is not blue in my e-mail so I decided to go to google and type that info in and nowhere to be found. Can some help me out. This site is so addictive -- I have to read it before the penquins game starts at 7-7:30 pm -- thank you for your help. I just love this site. It's ashame we aren't living in the same neighbor hood --- we would be sewing, trading fabric and quilting all the time , maybe everyday. Wow, what a thought. Thanks again for your help.
    Can I suggest that anyone who is having problems emails info@quiltingboard.com or PMs TaliaRose. These are teething problems we are having with the new Server and it affects people in different ways.

Elle

We found with another website that the problems differed depending on which browser the customer was using. I'm sure the IT folks are working on it. Sometimes it just takes awhile to get all the glitches solved.

You have to be logged in to reply. Check the top of the screen , second line down after - The Quilters Message Board, to the right after Private messages it should say of you are logged in or not.

Quote Originally Posted by fuzzymom
    have the same problem today 5/5/2011

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast