Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Having Your Machine Serviced

I purchased my Bernina in 2005 and had it serviced after the first year as instructed. Since 2006 I had serviced her myself being careful about oiling and cleaning out any lint and changing the needle with every project or before, if needed. I decided to take her in so I made an appointment and took her in today. I picked her up about 4 pm and could not wait to get her home so I could check her out. She is so quite and the top stitches and bobbin stitches are perfect. You cannot tell the top from the bobbin stitches. I wish I had had her services earlier. If you have not had your little darling services in awhile, you may want to consider having it done. Happy Quilting!

Mine told me last week that it is time to take her in. I'm just too busy right now. I have been good at taking her in every year but now it's $100 for a cleaning checkup for her!!!

Just got my Janome back a few weeks ago! $100 and a month later,did it! My old singer 15, 99k my dh cleaned & oiled, never left the house!