Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Hayloft Fabrics, Morgantown, PA - did they close or relocate?

Hayloft Fabrics, Morgantown, PA - did they close or relocate?

Hayloft Fabrics were on the 2nd floor over a supermarket in Morgantown PA. Talk was last year that the new supermarket owners didn't want to fabric shop there. Some talk of Hayloft moving to a new location or possibly moving to a shop on the first floor next to the market. Anyone know for sure what's what?
    Lancaster quilt show is next month and we're beginning to make definite plans of which shops to stop at along the way. May in Jeresy

I think I read they closed when the building was sold. Have a good time in Lancaster.

Last I heard they closed. I'm headed out that way on Monday and will try to remember to check and report back.

Sunnie that posts here is from Morgantown. I searched and found the post where she said they might be staying. But her last post said it's not looking like they will be moving. Think that was in October 2011. Hopefully she will see this and let you know. I'm from the Harrisburg area so just a little too far for me to run over there and check it out. If I was closer I would check for you.

Thanks NJ Quilter. That quilt shop I was telling you about is finally moved and grand opening was Monday. We'll talk when you return from PA. May

They closed. I will miss going there.
    Gloria 

Blog Entries
    They definitely closed. I really miss them too. My newest great shop is Piece by Piece Quilt Shop in Ephrata, PA (http://piecebypiecequiltshop.com/index.php). They have expanded hours during the Lancaster quilt show.
    Sunnie
    a dog show & quilt addict
    www.buckhollow.net

Sunnie, Thanks for passing along the sad news that Hayloft Fabrics is closed.

I love Piece by Piece too, good quilting friend works there so it's always on my list for Lancaster shopping. May

Yes, thanks for posting that. One stop I won't have to make. I'll have to check out Piece by Piece - not sure I've ever been there. And May, I'd love the info on the shop by you!

We go to Flower & Craft Warehouse in Blue Ball and also Shady Maple. We drive through Ephrata all of the time to get there and of course are on Rt. 322. I love downtown Ephrata. When it's my husband and I going he would never go in a fabric shop with me. But...my daughter would go in...not that she would love it...but she loves Flower & Craft Warehouse. They sell some fabric but I never really looked at it.