Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Headed to Oconomowoc WI!

Headed to Oconomowoc WI!

Say that three times fast! ha! I am booked for a trip to the Milwaukee Longarm Quilt Show and cant contain my excitement!! I will be taking classes with world class longarm quilters such as Myrna Ficken and Karen McTavish! i am taking the certification class to learn and even teach the Mctavishing technique. How cool is that!! is anyone else going?

I am not going but WooooHooo!!! for you.

Oh Oooo, looks like Myrna has cancelled her class. Time to find another! Have fun, wish I were there!

Quote Originally Posted by sweet View Post
    Oh Oooo, looks like Myrna has cancelled her class. Time to find another! Have fun, wish I were there!
    really? where did you see that?

You will LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Karen's class. I took that same class two years ago at MQX. Karen is warm, kind, generous with her knowledge and humerous. She is so funny and she is a great speaker and teacher. Her class includes a small trunk show so you get to see her work up close and personal. Take advantage and buy some of her books while you are there. I got Elemental Quilting and Custom Curves. Both include a DVD and have wonderful designs for quilting motifs. I am a total, unabashed Karen McTavish groupie.