Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Heading To Ct.

Blog Entries

Heading To Ct.

We will be heading to Ct. in June for a very large wedding. Is anone from there that could direct me to some quilt shops and/or discount fabric places. Will be in the New Haven area and Cheshire, Ct.
    Bonnie

New Haven has a cute shop. There are some other nice ones I can't remember the name of. Also, check the Quilter's Travel Companion. I will PM you if I remember the names of the ones we like best around there.

I went to one in Colchester last summer and it was pretty good. I looked up quilt shops in Ct. om Google.
    Earleen The best helping hand is at the end of your arm.

There are three shops called "Close to Home" I have only been to the one in Glastonbury, CT which is about 45 minutes from New Haven, but there is one in Orange CT, which is 17 minutes from New Haven. If the store in Orange is anything like the one in Glastonbury, you should be very happy browsing there. They used to have a store on Long Island, NY where I live and I really liked that store. Then they decided to stay exclusively in CT. sigh!
    Arlene

Blog Entries
    too in Danbury, and one in Valley Cottage in Rockland Cty. called the happy quilter just google....