Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Help For 58 families Who lost homes in Amarillo, TX

I live in Amarillo, TX and this weekend 58 families in our area lost homes due to fire and high winds. I have voluntered to make some quilts but could sure use some help if anybody out there would be willing. I am currently using 2 1/2 inch strips for the quilts I am making but could use help with the backing pieces. I am currently making a couple queen quilts and twin size because those are the two common sizes. However, if there is anybody on this board that would like to donate blocks, material, long arm quilting, etc or anything that would help - it would certainly be appreciated, especially since there are a lot of families that need help. Please pm me with any ideas or suggestions for help. Thanks so much for this wonderful group! Callie

that is a big undertaking, how wonderful of you to do this. I will send a pm to you.

Callie, I sent you a PM. I'm in Amarillo and would like to help.

Sent PM....

Blog Entries
    Callie I would like to donate some flannel to the families.Can you send me your address ? Ihave a lot and I am trying to find homes where it is needed. TIA SUE