Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Help with Brother PE770

Help with Brother PE770

Having trouble with downloading embroidery patterns from memory stick. My machine is not reading the stick. They are in the right format. I don't know what I am doing wrong?

Did you make sure they are unzipped?
    Regina in Richmond, KY

Yes I did. Still not working.

I do not have a Brother so this might not work. I have been struggling since Christmas day to get my Elna 8200 to to the same thing. My problem was that the card was not formatted by the machine; in otherwords the machine put a folder onto the card and I have to put my . JEF files in this folder or machine will not see it. After DAYS of struggling and wasting about $100 on different cards my hubby figured that little nugget of info out. Maybe you need a folder on your memory stick so the machine knows where to look. I hope you get it figured soon.

Tammy

make sure they are sized to fit your hoop. I tried to download a design that was to big and nothing would happen.

The smaller the flash drive is recommended. And there is one brand I cannot think of right now that is not recommended . I use a 1mb flash drive, and make sure your design is sized for your machine.
    Dyan

I used the recommended flash drive and I have the folders as instructed but still nothing.