Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Help-Downtown Abbey DWR quilt pattern >

Help-Downtown Abbey DWR quilt pattern

Help-Downtown Abbey DWR quilt pattern

Old 09-19-2014, 10:39 AM

Default Help-Downtown Abbey DWR quilt pattern

Hi

I was wondering if anyone here on the board purchased the Downton Abbey® Double Wedding Ring Quilt Kit from craftsy! I purchased it and got it two days ago but it came without a pattern as it says when you purchase that it will automatically download in my pattern library and that didn't happen.
There is no number to call so i sent an email but haven't heard back from them yet.

If you ordered it and got the pattern pls contact me or if someone can locate a number for craftsy to call i would greatly appreciate it. I am not going to start the kit any time soon but i tend to forget if i don't keep everything together for when i need it.
Thanks
Old 09-19-2014, 11:53 AM

If you go to their website and scroll to bottom of page look for the About Us tab, click on and scroll to bottom of page. You will find an address and also a button saying "Questions and Answers" click that and it will take you to a page with a link for contacting Customer Support Team.
Old 09-19-2014, 11:54 AM

You don't call them you choose contact customer care and email them at the bottom and they will respond within 1 day
Old 09-19-2014, 12:33 PM
Power Poster

That is why I have never bought from them. I had problems logging on once and I just have never dealt with the again. Hope you are able to resolve your problem. I haven't seen the quilt pattern.
Old 09-19-2014, 12:47 PM

Originally Posted by Three Dog Night View Post
If you go to their website and scroll to bottom of page look for the About Us tab, click on and scroll to bottom of page. You will find an address and also a button saying "Questions and Answers" click that and it will take you to a page with a link for contacting Customer Support Team.
Talk about hiding customer care. I know other companies that do this as well. Why can't the contact info be part of the front page?
Old 09-19-2014, 01:25 PM

I've gotten tons of stuff from them. Twice I had very minor issues and both times they went way above and beyond to fix the problem. I absolutely LOVE Craftsy!
Old 09-19-2014, 03:18 PM

Originally Posted by DebD800 View Post
I've gotten tons of stuff from them. Twice I had very minor issues and both times they went way above and beyond to fix the problem. I absolutely LOVE Craftsy!
I couldn't agree more! I have bought several classes from them and love their forum. I have also purchased several kits without any problem. They often have sales and that's when I buy from them. FYI their sale kit fabric often is about $6/yd. so if I decide I like the fabric and colors, I buy it. It can be used for the designated project or saved for adding to my stash.
Old 09-19-2014, 04:42 PM

Thanks all for your reply. I just got an email from them telling me the pattern is downloaded in my library and now i have it. It was really kind of annoying not to be able to call and get that done instantly though. Oh well i have the pattern printed now and in the kit bag where it belongs ;-)
Old 09-20-2014, 08:48 AM

I just wanted to add my 2 cents worth--I have bought many classes and lots of fabric, and always gotten what I ordered. Their customer service is very good and fast. I have always been satisfied with whatever I ordered.
Sue
Old 10-14-2014, 05:11 AM

Originally Posted by Charming View Post
Hi

I was wondering if anyone here on the board purchased the Downton Abbey® Double Wedding Ring Quilt Kit from craftsy! I purchased it and got it two days ago but it came without a pattern as it says when you purchase that it will automatically download in my pattern library and that didn't happen.
There is no number to call so i sent an email but haven't heard back from them yet.

If you ordered it and got the pattern pls contact me or if someone can locate a number for craftsy to call i would greatly appreciate it. I am not going to start the kit any time soon but i tend to forget if i don't keep everything together for when i need it.
Thanks
Has anyone started this project yet? I also have bought the DWR quilt kit, the pattern and the class from Craftsy, I must say its gorgeous. I can't decide which technique, in the class she goes over all three, piecing, paper piecing and templates. I am very nervous about starting, I think I'll go with the paper piecing, it seems the easiest and most precise.