Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: help finding a pattern

Hello ladies and gents...
    I am trying to find a printable pattern for the brides bouquet. and I keep getting everything but,,,,,
    If anyone could point me in the right direction I would be so grateful,, thanks!!!

Blog Entries
    Hello, I think it also goes by "Nosegay"there is one on http://www.mccallsquilting.com/patte....html?idx=8250 hope this helps. :-D

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsdralshhadeh
    I am trying to find a printable pattern for the brides bouquet. and I keep getting everything but,,,,,
    If anyone could point me in the right direction I would be so grateful,, thanks!!!

http://www.mccallsquilting.com/qb/pa...304/index.html

Is this the pattern: http://www.mccallsquilting.com/patte....html?idx=8250

It is more commonly called Nosegay or Bridal Nosegay. That's how I found it.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! I knew if I asked here,, in a mater of minutes I would have an answer,,,, do not know why I did nto think of it before I wanted to throw my laptop across the room for not being able to find it!!! LOL :-D

http://www.quilt.com/BlockOfTheMonth...ngBouquet.html

I tried to get a picture but couldn't. This one looks easier than the McCalls one.

Blog Entries
    wow, cool links

Quote Originally Posted by mrsdralshhadeh
    Thank you all so much,, I printed it out,, and have my temp plates cut out,, now I am going to take a break from the Nanas Garden Babies, and do one block. A lday here at Ft. Dix is serioulsy hurt, and she loves flowers,, so I wanted to do a simple block for her, and I showed her this one, and she loved it. so thank you to all of you, I was able to bring a smile to a fellow soldier!!! :-D

Pam
    I hope she does well. I will be in Puerto Rico in August, surely you will be home by then?

Quote Originally Posted by Pam
    I hope she does well. I will be in Puerto Rico in August, surely you will be home by then?
    Im hoping to be home by then!!! I will be out of Ft Dix, NJ this week, I got maybe a week in Ft Stweart, GA.. then on to home!!!

My fellow soldier suffered from a bad heart attack,, thanks for your concern,,,