Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 7 8

Thread: Help! How do I quilt this?

Spokane, Washington
    I will gladly adopt this quilt if you still are unhappy with it.... Also, I love the suggestion that it be a Quilt of Valor for a soldier, but check their website for size requirements.... It's beautiful!!!
    Blessed are the children of quilters, for they shall inherit the quilts....

It does not do well, Harry, to dwell on the dreams....and forget to live. - Albus Dumbledore

Colorado Springs
    I love it, I would use verigated blue thread to quilt it. If you want the stars to stand out I would outline them. Feathers might be pretty in the border.

Las Cruces, NM
    I would love the pattern or name of it. I would do 1/4" in side all the star pieces and echo the outer of the star. The labyrinth I would just trace right through the middle of the piecing if my choices were straight lines.

Red Wing, MN
    It's "Nancy's Fancy" by Nancy Martin. You can find it with a google search.
    I've pretty much decided to just outline everything with 1/4", all stars, star borders and the triangle type shapes that span the blocks. Lots of turns......................oh well.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 7 8