Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: HELP I need Lots Of Ideas

Ok I just got back from Israel, and now I want to make a art quilt in the shape of Israel and some how map out our trip. I do not want any type of patch work. I have in my head something very abstract. I have have just started to collect a few items Gauze, beads, gold and bronze tulle, I also have some alpaca wool that I plan on felting on. I might incorporate Egypt and Jordan in there also, the Pyramids and Petra were on our schedule. I plan on it being a wall hanging. HELP!!

Blog Entries
    Make the quilt in the sape of Israel. put the yarns on as bodies of water, othe points of interest you can felt in. maybe put beads on the centers you visited, on the back, put a pocket and put in tickets, brochures ect in for future reference.Use the copy machine to add phots to fabric

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lynnie
    Make the quilt in the sape of Israel. put the yarns on as bodies of water, othe points of interest you can felt in. maybe put beads on the centers you visited, on the back, put a pocket and put in tickets, brochures ect in for future reference.Use the copy machine to add phots to fabric
    Wow!

great ideas thank you