Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Help with Janome 10001

Blog Entries

Help with Janome 10001

Just bought Janome 10001. Came with the card reader but not the instructions, does anyone have them that would share? Also, the part in the attached picture that I have no idea what it is. I'm sure someone on here can tell me. TIA
    Onalee Rose
    "There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living."

I have this machine, using it for years as my main machine. I'm not sure what you are talking about. The card reader I bought was for 9000 cards. I do everything for embroidery on my pc and use an ATA card. There were wires that came with mine to hook PC directly to machine, but they didn't work. It's a great machine and very user friendly. I did learn on the 9000, which I sold to purchase this one. So I was familar with the way Janomes operate.
    Donna

There is no attached pic, so I don't know what part you are referring to. I would either go to the local dealer or the Janome website to get the book....
    http://www.appalachianquilts.blogspot.com
    http://www.quiltweb.net