Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Help me find a tute

Blog Entries

Help me find a tute

I thought I had bookmarked this one,but guess not. I tried to remember it here goes. She used 4 inch binding (I think),sewed to back folded to front then pinned at inter. Between each pin she folded the binding sort of like catherdal windows, in fact it may be called faux CW or faux scallopes. Boy talk about a needle in a haystack
    True4uca

Power Poster
    I know just the one you are talking about.....but I don't remember the title either. We all raved about and she explained how she did it. You may be able to get the same effect with the 5 minute block tutorial on youtube. It gives the faux scalloped look but it is the outside border and not binding.

Quote Originally Posted by true4uca View Post
    I thought I had bookmarked this one,but guess not. I tried to remember it here goes. She used 4 inch binding (I think),sewed to back folded to front then pinned at inter. Between each pin she folded the binding sort of like catherdal windows, in fact it may be called faux CW or faux scallopes. Boy talk about a needle in a haystack
    I believe you may be looking for "Cathedral Window Rolled Type Binding" by dilyn. It is the tutorial section, on page 4 at this time. Hope you can find it. It sure looks lovely.

Blog Entries
    No one has ever become poor by giving. - Anne Frank
    Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that. - Martin Luther King, Jr.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/TheQuiltedPig

Quote Originally Posted by auntpiggylpn View Post
    Thanks auntpiggylpn. I wanted to do that, but didn't know how!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by humbird View Post
    Thanks auntpiggylpn. I wanted to do that, but didn't know how!
    Oh, it's eazy peazy! Just open up the page you are wanting to link to. Then go to the bar at the top of the screen that shows the web address. Highlight the web address and right click your mouse and hit copy. Then wherever you want to paste the link, just right click again and hit paste!
    No one has ever become poor by giving. - Anne Frank
    Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that. - Martin Luther King, Jr.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/TheQuiltedPig

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by auntpiggylpn View Post
    Thank you so much,this is the one I'm looking for. I've just printed it off. Now if I could just print the section I needed. LOL just ran out of paper I highlight the part I want to print, but I still get all the ads & comments. I'm sure I'm skipping a step.
    True4uca

Super Member Lisa_wanna_b_quilter's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Very cool! How did I miss that the first time around? I'm glad someone brought it up.

Blog Entries
    After you highlight it, choose the button beside 'Selection' before you hit print.

Thanks ladies for the help to copy and paste a link. I'll TRY to remember! "Old" brains often forget!! LOL

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast