Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Help, please

Someone recently posted the cutest blocks of chicks and an owl, using half-square triangles and the birds had button eyes. Now I can't find that again. Can someone please help me find those again, please? And, while we're at it, the measurements would be nice (and easy for me to reproduce) if the original quilter has those handy. Thank you for helping.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ranger
    That's it! Thought they were the cutest things and wanted to go back to it but then couldn't find it. Thank you so much! How did you find it? I looked through things and didn't come across that at all. Thanks again.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by illinois
    Quote Originally Posted by ranger
    That's it! Thought they were the cutest things and wanted to go back to it but then couldn't find it. Thank you so much! How did you find it? I looked through things and didn't come across that at all. Thanks again.
    I used the search feature at the top of the page and put the words "owl and chick" in the box and when the list came up,I opened only the posts from the 'Pictures' section.......found the post about halfway down the page.

Glad I could help.