Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Help Please.

When I find something I like I try to bookmark it.....well as you know best way laid plans don't always work. I saw a black and white log cabin on here and have been trying to find it but can't.
    Did anyone else happen to bookmark it?
    sass

I don't remember seeing it but I will bookmark this to see if anyone posts your answer. I would love to see pics of it!

I just typed in the search box Black andd White log cabin and had a couple pics show up...try that and see if one of those are what you are looking for :P

Thank you tazzyjj ,didn't find the one I was looking for.......will keep on trying.
    sss

Was there something specific about the layout of the blocks that interested you, or how to make the block itself?

THe choice of blacks,whites and the red was what caught my eye..and gosg I thought I had book marked it and I have been all through them and well.old age is not fun at times..I am in the "here after" mode. Go to get something and then wonder what I am here after lol
    sass

Quote Originally Posted by Sassylass
    THe choice of blacks,whites and the red was what caught my eye..and gosg I thought I had book marked it and I have been all through them and well.old age is not fun at times..I am in the "here after" mode. Go to get something and then wonder what I am here after lol
    sass
    Join the club! Losing the mind is not fun and downright embarrassing at times. It's a miracle I remember my name some days.

I remember that quilt, but did not bookmark it. Search will only find it if the words are in the topic title.
    :(

Quote Originally Posted by blossom808
    No if my memory serves me it was just one or two blocks..but those are pretty! Thank you though..