Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3

Thread: Help Please

bjg

BJ

If you are planning a double wedding ring the very best advice I could give you is to go to

http:P//lindafranz.com/section/inklingo/62'
    You will find more info and more help than you can believe. When you look and think it looks comlicated, look again. It is NOT complicated and you'll meet the nicest folks you ever met. I am a very slow typer so it would take all night for me to tell you about it when Linda has the info all there---even free samples for you to try.
    I have NO connection with Linda Franz except enthusiam for every dealing I've ever had with her over a period of years

Beware, I have read that the spoonflower fabrics are not always colorfast and can fade much more then the usual fabric because everything they have is pretty much custom made to order. So they don't go through the same screen printing processes major manufacturers do. You may wish to consider this for such a momentous occasion quilt as the wedding quilt.

I went back through some old posts about this company
    Have you ever used SPOONFLOWER?
    Last edited by feline fanatic; 01-13-2013 at 05:35 PM.

I also love the log cabin idea better. Please post pics when done!

I'd go with the lap quilts. Their tastes can Change as the get older.
    Cheryl Robinson
    http://www.silverneedlestitching.com
    APQS Millenium Longarm with Intelliquilter

"feline fanatic - Beware, I have read that the spoonflower fabrics are not always colorfast and can fade much more then the usual fabric because everything they have is pretty much custom made to order. So they don't go through the same screen printing processes major manufacturers do. You may wish to consider this for such a momentous occasion quilt as the wedding quilt."

I wonder if she soaked it in white vinegar for a while and dry in a hot dryer?

No I have not orderd form them before Thank You for that information I will have to think about this I knew they were made to order but did not know their fabrics did not hold color they were just the only zombi fabric I could find
    Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by bjg View Post
    If you are planning a double wedding ring the very best advice I could give you is to go to

http:P//lindafranz.com/section/inklingo/62'
    You will find more info and more help than you can believe. When you look and think it looks comlicated, look again. It is NOT complicated and you'll meet the nicest folks you ever met. I am a very slow typer so it would take all night for me to tell you about it when Linda has the info all there---even free samples for you to try.
    I have NO connection with Linda Franz except enthusiam for every dealing I've ever had with her over a period of years
    thank you i will go and take a look I thought it looked easy but every pattern I found said it was Advanced and the person needed to really know thier suff so i will check out this site thank you very much

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3