Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Help? >

Help?

Help?

Old 04-04-2009, 05:25 AM

Ok, I fell in love with the flower blocks that Conblonde did.
I found this....
http://www.felinedrive.com/servlet/t...omplete/Detail
and just love it! I talked to hubby and he said to go ahead and buy it. Asking him to buy anything isn't the problem, I pretty much buy what I want, within reason and he doesn't mind, as long as it keeps me happy.
The problem is....should I buy it? The price is a bit steep, but, we all know that fabric/kits aren't cheap. I have no clue as to WHEN I would get around to making it. I have soooo many things on the back burner that NEED to get done.
So, would you buy it and just tuck it away until you could get to it or wait and hope that it's still available at the price it's going for now.....
Anyone confused yet??

Oh, I don't need the Quilt Fuse, since I bought some at an AWESOME price. I have a couple other watercolor quilts/wallhangings that I am going to do...someday.
Old 04-04-2009, 05:46 AM

You know you will kick yourself down the road if you don't get it Terri. :) When something reaches out and grabs you, it's meant to be in your sewing room is my philosophy! lol :)
Old 04-04-2009, 05:59 AM

Yea, I know. Been there, done that, then smacked myself later.
I'm sure FelineDrive is going to be VERY nice to me. They are the ones I ordered from in Dec, but didn't recieve until Feb. They did give me back $50, which was nice. They just couldn't get their act together on the shipping charges, even tho I TOLD them exactly what to do. Oh well....
I guess I'll wait until in the morning to order it. I dunno....I'm torn. I REALLY love it, but just not the price......hmmmmm.......
Old 04-04-2009, 06:08 AM

I say buy it. You don't know if it will be available when you are ready to make it. It really is pretty. It's not like it's going to go bad waiting for you to get to it!
Old 04-04-2009, 06:08 AM

Oh Terri, if you don't get this quilt kit, you're gonna hate yourself! GO FOR IT :-) :-) :-)
Old 04-04-2009, 06:23 AM

Terri, that is right up your alley and even though it is expensive, I say go for it. And just think how you will be helping the economy!!!!! LOL
Old 04-04-2009, 06:25 AM

Originally Posted by beachlady
Terri, that is right up your alley and even though it is expensive, I say go for it. And just think how you will be helping the economy!!!!! LOL
LOL Oh yes...I LOVE helping the economy! LOL

You know my love for cats and that is what drew me to it, plus it's just so darn cute!
Ok, I guess I'm talked into it. It'll come out of my share of our tax refund, but that's ok. We decided that this year, whatever we got back we were splitting and not putting on the bills. Gotta have fun once in a while, yes?
Old 04-04-2009, 06:27 AM
Power Poster

You should order it. I opened that link and said OHHHH I want it to. That is one beautiful quilt. If you don't get it now you will be so sad if it is gone later. Just let it age to perfection before you start it. LOL
Old 04-04-2009, 06:30 AM

Yup, ordering it in the morning.
I've learned my lesson on most things. If I find a free pattern online, I print it out right away. Have "lost" a few nice ones due to them not being free anymore.

See how easy that was to talk me into it? lol
I just needed a little push, I guess
Old 04-04-2009, 06:33 AM

I know I have seen those cats seperate in a panel...I would get the cats and the floral is available all over...thats my theory :D