Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: help

i saw that someone wanted a pattern for a teddy bear please let me know who you are have some books and leaflets

Member's name is Gullet.

thank you i'll contact her

Carhop, your name reminds me of my first real job, as a carhop for a place called Dog N Suds, when I was 15.

Quote Originally Posted by isnthatodd
    Carhop, your name reminds me of my first real job, as a carhop for a place called Dog N Suds, when I was 15.
    Dog and Suds, I haven't heard that since I was 16, many many many years ago. By any chance did you live in Homewood, IL

Quote Originally Posted by klgreene
    Dog and Suds, I haven't heard that since I was 16, many many many years ago. By any chance did you live in Homewood, IL
    i worked at dairy queen one summer was 13 what a summer first person i waited on orderd 2 hotdogs and a shake when i went to put the tray on his window he rolled his window up he had 2 soggy hotdogs and half of a shake

Quote Originally Posted by carhop
    Quote Originally Posted by klgreene
    i worked at dairy queen one summer was 13 what a summer first person i waited on orderd 2 hotdogs and a shake when i went to put the tray on his window he rolled his window up he had 2 soggy hotdogs and half of a shake
    I remember when Dairy Queen opened for the first time. Oh I was little, but I remember. That was when they just had their soft serve ice cream. We would run across the river to Trenton, and get a hot dog with mustard and dill pickles. I still eat it that way. Then we would go to Dairy Queen. I thought I died and went to heaven. Ok, now I'm feeling old. LOL

Hello, I am thinking you think it is me. I have a dog coat pattern for sale, no teddy bears. Sorry.